1. Forgot my password
1. Visit Olvin's platform
2. Below the sign-in form, click "Forgotten your password"?
3. On the next page, enter your email address. Please, make sure it's the one you used to sign up for Olvin!
4. Click "Reset password"
5. Check your email inbox for a new message from Olvin
6. In the password reset email, click on the link that will redirect you to a new page where you can type your new password.
7. Confirm email to save changes
2. Change my password
1. Go to your Settings
2. Click into My Settings tab
3. Enter the old password
4. Create a new password and confirm it
5. Save changes
💡Tip: Create a strong password:
- Use unique words
- Longer passwords are more secure
- Don't use personal information
- Use a different password for each site
3. Can't access my account
If you’re having trouble loading the Olvin platform, then you may want to try restarting your browser, clearing your cache, or using another browser altogether. This can resolve many issues.
If you have further problems to access your account please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with the issue that most closely applies to you:
- You forgot the email address you use to sign in.
- You know your email address and password, but can't sign in
- You can't reset your password
- You think someone else is using your account
- Error message
- You can't sign in for another reason
4. Close my account
We just want you to know… Permanently closing your account means that you won’t be able to access any of the following:
- Your user information
- Your data
- Your payment history
If you’re sure you want to close it please contact one of the members of our team and we will do all the work for you, as easy as this.
Once your account is deleted, you won't be able to recover it. In the case that you want to use Olvin's platform with the same email address with which you closed if before, you will have to create a new one.