1. I'm not receiving emails
Inbound emails can sometimes get filtered into spam, junk, or trash folders. Check these first if an email from Olvin (like a welcome email) is not arriving to your inbox.
To ensure you receive all Olvin emails in your inbox:
Whitelist our addresses in your email client and in your firewall or other security settings (or ask your IT team to do this). Whitelisting means marking an address as a known source that is safe to accept emails from. Depending on your email service, you can whitelist by adding the address to your Contacts, or to an Approved/Allowed/Safe Senders list.
We send emails from :
If you still have not received an Olvin email after this, contact our customer support team so we can troubleshoot with you further.
2. I want to unsubscribe from your emails
If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can easily unsubscribe from most types of emails we send you.
You can unsubscribe from:
- Special offers and marketing emails
- Olvin Product updates
You can't unsubscribe from:
- Notifications of Terms of Service changes
- Notifications about a discontinued service
- Billing notifications
- Welcome messages you may receive when you sign up for an Olvin account.
Steps to Stop receiving emails from Olvin:
1. Find an email from Olvin in your inbox
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the email and click unsubscribe.